Just a quick post today. I have to say that I am REALLY sad that the Four Feathers set and matching framelits did not make it into the new catalog. I had really hoped they would be in there….sometimes you just need something a little different and the feathers work for both male and female cards.
So…since come June 3rd these will be GONE, I decided to do one more card with them! Just used the framelits and not the matching stamp set.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through Decorative Dots folder and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Apothecary Arts label (also retiring), stamp greeting using Versamark and gold emboss, add using dimensionals
- Using the smaller feather framelit, cut one out of Gold Glimmer and one out of Whisper White. Take the Whisper White one, press into Versamark and gold emboss. Add using dimensionals.
- Tie small gold metal button with a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine. Add using glue dots.
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Apothecary Arts Framelits, Feathers Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!