And speaking of new stuff I have to say I’m REALLY liking this new set “I Think You’re Great” and it was PERFECT for the sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week! I have to say I LOVE the Bohemian dsp…such RICH colors and used that paper and colors as the basis for my card today.
Here’s the detail…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded and round the bottom right corner.
- Bohemian dsp – 2 strips 5/8 x 4 1/4, add to card base
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, round bottom right corner and add to card base using dimensional
- Bohemia dsp – pick 3 prints – 1/2 x 2 3/4, 1/2 x 3 and 1/2 x 3 1/8, cut into banners and add to card front
- Delightful Dijon – layer two star framelits to make star frame and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting in Blackberry Bliss on Very Vanilla, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||I Think You’re Great|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon, Bohemian dsp|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!