Oh…NEW STUFF is right around the corner and I can hardly wait. As a demo I did get to get some ‘new stuff’ this month and decided to make a card with it for a get-together of friends for them to make.
A little funny story…I was trying to figure out what to do with this set and I saw a stack of the banners already cut out and sitting on my desk. I needed a total of 7 (one for my card and 6 for my friends to use on their cards) and that was exactly how many I had. So…since the die needed to cut them is retiring the end of this month and I already had them cut out, this card came together pretty quickly.
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mint Macaron – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the NEW Boho Chic embossing folder and add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut Party Pennant Bigz die out of Whisper White, stamp background in Mint Macaron then flower in Memento Black.
- Tie Min Macaron 1″ Lace Trim around top of banner and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting sing Memento Black on Whisper White 7/8 x 2 3/4, cut in to banner and add to card front using dimensionals.
I have to say…REALLY like the way this card turned out. Oh…and come back Saturday when I use this again for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop!
|Set(s):||You’ve Got This|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Party Pennant Bigz Die, Mint Macaron 1″ Lace Trim, Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!