Do you have one thing from the current catalog that you are really going to miss once this catalog is gone? I do and it’s the Flashback dsp! I just LOVE this paper and have used it soooo much over this past year. It work with so many different looks and well…I’m going to miss it!
I wanted to do some stamping this morning and was looking for a challenge and stopped by Mojo Monday. Haven’t played along with that one in FOREVER and when I saw the sketch today…I just HAD to play along! I’m really like this new set “I Think You’re Great’ and combined with my favorite retiring dsp…WHAT FUN!
Here’s the details –
- Real Red – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Striped dsp – 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, cut into a banner and add to card front
- Black grid dsp – 1/2 x 5, cut into a banner on both end and add to card front using dimensionals
- Chevron dsp – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – cut into a star frame but layering two star framelits
- Very Vanilla – stamp image using Versamark and black emboss, cut out and color using Pool Party, Real Red, and Crushed Curry markers. Add to card front using dimensionals.
|Set(s):||I Think You’re Great|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Real Red, Flashback dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Versamark, Pool Party, Real Red, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Black Embossing Powder, Stars Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!