Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! Each of the design team members is taking turns suggesting a theme and Nicole picked the theme of Decorative Masks or Inked Folder! Both FUN techniques!
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from my friend and partner Connie Babbert and her Inkspired Treasures blog. Love her stuff!
Well…I hope that what I did was decorative masking. There is a mask, it has a shape so therefore it is decorative masking (and I’m sticking with that! LOL!).
I do like how soft and pretty this turned out. Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Cut a mask out using the Decorative Label framelit. Lay it on the piece of Whisper White and sponge in Soft Sky.
- Stamp tree using Sahara Sand and leaves with Wild Wasabi. I did ‘thumping’ the leaves stamp using both Garden Green and Mossy Meadow.
- Layer panel on Tip Top Taupe 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Punch flowers from Pink Pirouette out using NEW Tree Builder Punch. Snip between petals and add to tree using Tombow Glue. Add Basic Rhinestone to center of each.
- Stamp greeting using Tip Top Taupe on Pink Pirouette 5/8 x 3. Cut into a banner and add to card front.
So that’s it! Pretty simple and a soft and pretty card!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe, Pink Pirouette|
|Ink:||Tip Top Taupe, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Tree Builder Punch, Deco Label Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Nicole Tugrul Be Create with Nicole Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!