Hppy Monday everyone! Since it is the third Monday of the month it’s time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge. Mary Jo has another fun sketch for us and I’m still on kick to use more of my retiring items before they are gone.
I haven’t used my Starburst Sayings in a while and thought it would work paired up with the Confetti Celebration dsp. I love the fun, bright colors in this paper!
Here’s the details –
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Confetti Celebration – 2 1/8 x 5 1/2
- Tangelo Twist – 1 x 5 1/2, cut out using the Large Scallop Edgelit, layer behind dsp and add to card front. Add Basic Black strip – 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Stamp large Starburst Saying using Versamark on Whisper White, black emboss, cut out using matching framelit and color using Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, and Bermuda Bay markers. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp small Starburst Saying using Versamark on Crushed Curry, black, emboss, cut out using matching framelit and add using dimensionals
Once again…another SIMPLE sketch to make it easy for you to join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Basic Grey, Confetti Celebration dsp|
|Ink:||Versamark, Markers: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist|
|Other:||Starburst Framelits, Large Scallop Edgelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!