Well another Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week we have a fun sketch for you! I decided to change it from a horizontal card to a square card. Sometimes I just like this size best!
I haven’t used my Sea Street set for awhile and wanted to use the Moonlight DSP again before it was gone.
Here’s the details –
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Moonlight dsp paper stack – 15/16 x 1 1/2 – pick 4 different print and add to the Whisper White panel, add Silver Foil strip 1/4 x 3 3/4.
- Add to Blackberry Bliss 3 5/8 x 3 5/8. Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp octopus using Blackberry Bliss, cute out and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting banner using Lost Lagoon on Whisper White, cut out and add to a toothpick with the ends cut off. Add to card.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||Sea Street, Perfect Pennants|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Moonlight dsp Paper Stack, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimenionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!