I decided to pull out my Petite Petals stamp set…haven’t used that for a while and thought it would be a fun little set of flower for my card!
Here’s my details –
- Basic Black – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2. The left side is 3 1/2 and the right side is 2 1/2. Add to card front leaving a little bit of the black showing through at the top.
- Stamp HAPPY in Crushed Curry and Birthday in Memento Black.
- Stamp Flower in both Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight, punch out with the Petite Petals Punch, snip between the petals and add to card front (bending up the petals some)
- Add black candy dots (or color any color candy dot with Black Sharpie if you need more) to the center of the flowers to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Petite Petals, Celebrate Today|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Neutral Candy Dots, Petite Petals Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!