Mary Jo has a fun sketch for you and I decided to ‘change it up’ a little bit for my card today. For the month of May I’m trying to use things that are retiring and/or Occasions Mini item. I pretty much got it all in there on my card! I just LOVE this tulip image…it is sooo pretty!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add strips of Pistachio Pudding (Incolor dsp paper stack) 5/8 x 3 5/8 to the panel.
- Layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5, wrap pieces of Bermuca Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon then add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp Tulip image using Memento Black on Whisper White. Color in using Bermuda Bay and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities (I soooo wish we still had these!), cut out image and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp image from A Round Array using Memento Black on Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding, punch out using 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch and 1/2″ Circle Punch, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
What a fun sketch for us this time…I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Love is Kindness, A Round Array|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, In color dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2″ Circle PUnch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!