Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! Our Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebration is over and we are back to our regular blog hops! Each of the design team members is taking turns suggesting a theme and I was first up and chose the BOKEH technique! You see this everyone and it is just SOOOOO much fun to do!
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from my friend and partner Connie Babbert and her Inkspired Treasures blog. Don’t you just LOVE her work!
Okay…I have to admit it…I just LOVE the way my card turned out for this! Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8.
- Sponge Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon on the Whisper White for the base then add the Whisper White Craft circles
- Layer onto Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 then add to card front on an angle
- Lost Lagoon – 1/4 x 4 1/4 add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon, cut into a banner and add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut medium butterfly from Lost Lagoon and add to card front.
- Stamp small butterfly using Versamark on Calypso Coral, white emboss, cut out using framelit, add to card front.
- Add white heart (Sweet Dreams) button to button
- Tie bow in piece of White Baker’s Twine, add to button to finish it off.
Now it’s time to head over to Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole and check out her GREAT card!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!