Happy Thursday everyone! I have to say…the colors on my card today are definitely HAPPY!!! I was trying to figure out something a little different for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge to go along with our fun Sketch Challenge and went with Whisper White, Tangelo Twist and Night of Navy. Like I said…definitely HAPPY!
I’m continuing on using some of my ‘neglected’ sets so Flower Patch came out again this week!
Here’s the details –
- Tangelo Twist – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Birthday Bash Specialty dsp – three strips 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card base
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp flower two times using Tangelo Twist on Whisper White, cut out, layer using dimensionals and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting in Versamark on Night of Navy – 1/2 x 3 1/4. White emboss, cut into banner on each end and add to card front.
- Add Night of Navy Candy Dot to center of flower to finish off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Night of Navy, Birthday Bash Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Tangelo Twist, Versamark|
|Other:||White Embossing Powder, Regal Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!