This is my second post for today so please visit my Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge card here. It’s also a ‘bright and happy’ card!
I wanted to get one more card posted for this month (been super busy with school!) and say the CAS-ology challenge for FLIGHT. Well nothing says ‘flight’ to me like some bright and happy balloons! You might be thinking this looks a little familiar. I did do a similar card here using this set and the same colors…final look is different! This card is SOOOO quick and easy!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 5
- Stamp the balloon using Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Pacific Point. Use markers to draw the ‘strings).
- Stamp CELEBRATE using Memento Black.
- Add panel to card base using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
So if you are looking for a quick and easy card for a last minute birthday, it’ a GREAT one to CASE!
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!