I’ve started to play a little with the photopolymer set Lovely Amazing You. LOVE the feather in this set and although there is not a framelit to go with it, I still had to cut it out…you know how I LOVE to do that!
Here’s the details –
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, score along 3 1/2 side at 1/2 and 5/8.
- Add diagonal stripe Basic Grey Washi Tape (Epic Day)
- Stamp greeting using Basic Grey
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp flower in Soft Sky, Basic Grey, Wild Wasabi, cut out and add to card front using dimenionals
- Add Soft Sky, Basic Grey and Wild Wasabi Candy Dots to finish off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
|Set(s):||Lovely Amazing You, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Epic Day Washi Tape, Subtles Candy Dots, Neutrals Candy Dot, Simply Scored, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!