WOW…we have made it to the end of Week 2 and another week filled with FABULOUS Card Sets by our incredible design team! And since it is Saturday the team is going to once again share a favor using the same set they used for their card set. If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from the Create with Connie and Mary site. Now is a GREAT time to subscribe and get ideas for card classes to take you through the end of this catalog!
Since my set was filled with Geometrical images, I decided that my favor also needed to be ‘geometrical’ in shape so I am sharing another triangle favor like I did before, And for those of you who are subscribers to Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations, you know how well this goes with my card set!
This is such a fun little box to make and before I get to the details for this box, I have a FREE tutorial for you to download and use…
Triangle Box FREE downloadable tutorial
Here’s the details for my box –
- Bermuda Bay – 7 1/2 x 7 1/4. Score and cut out as per the tutorial above and put together.
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 6. Stamp the larger triangle using Pistachio Pudding, smaller Triangle in Bermuda Bay, and diagonal stripes using Memento Black. Wrap around the triangle box securing on the bottom
- Pistachio Pudding – 7/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add to wrap using glue dots and dimensionals.
- Tie Whisper White Baker’s Twin into large Black Button and add to banner using Glue Dot
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs…we have just finished up Week 2 and it’s a GREAT time to join!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
|Set(s):||What’s Your Type, Sumthin’ Sumthin’|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding|
|Other:||Neutral Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Melissa Davis Rubberfunatics Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!