I’m still on a kick using some ‘neglecting’ dsp that I got when the new catalog first came out and I thought the Gold Soiree Specialty dsp would be fun paired up with the Sheltering Tree set for our sketch challenge this week.
Here’s the details –
- Pistachio Pudding – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Gold Soiree dsp – 3 prints 7/8 x 4 1/4. I did all the same size so I could play with how to arrange them. Add to card front and trim off the one of a diagonal.
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4. Stamp tree trunk/branches in Crumb Cake, leaves and swish in Pistachio Pudding, extra leaves in Rose Coral Chalk. Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Calypso Coral – 1/2 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals
- Add some Calypso Coral Candy Dots to finish off
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral, Gold Soiree Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, Rose Coral Chalk|
|Other:||Subtles Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!