Happy Thursday everyone! Since it is Thursday, it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have a fun color challenge for you – Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, and Crushed Curry. How great are those!
I decided I wanted to pair up the Birthday Bash set with Gorgeous Grunge set to make a fun and happy birthday card!
Here’s the details –
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded,
- Balloon Bash Specialty dsp (Crushed Curry dotted) – 5/8 x 5 1/2 , add to left side of card base.
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 5 1/2. Stamp larger splatter using Crushed Curry and smaller in Calypso Coral.
- Night of Navy 1/2 x 5 1/2 – cut TWO and add one to each side of panel. Add panel to card base using dimensionals.
- Stamp balloons using Night of Navy, cut out and add to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the celebrate banner twice – once using Night of Navy and once using Calypso Coral, cut out, layer and add using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs,,,we are just finishing up our first week!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
So head of to Create with Connie and Mary and find out which designer we are featuring and then head to her blog and leave a comment to be signed up for her blog candy.
|Set(s):||Balloon Bash, Gorgeous Grunge|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Balloon Bash Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!