Oh…you know how I just love SIMPLE sketches and Mary Jo has a GREAT on for us this week for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge. You need to feature the greeting but have a stamped image behind it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
One of my favorite color combos is yellow and blue. There is just something so happy about it! When I was thinking of colors to use for this…I decided to go wit h this happy combination!
Here’s the details –
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, stamp balloon using Daffodil Delight. Draw string using Daffodil Delight marker. Stamp greeting using Night of Navy
- Night of Navy -3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Layer stamped panel on it then add panel to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
This is such a GREAT sketch…I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
|Set(s):||Celebrate Today, Bravo|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!