I saw that the CAS challenge is to do a masculine card and so since I had this set sitting out on my desk I thought I’d just go with this for the card today. I’ve also been using my Candy Dots a lot recently so thought that would be a fun add on for this card.
Here’s the details –
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, stamp solid triangle using Night of Navy and Baked Brown Sugar, stamp striped diagonal triangle using Marina Mist.
- Stamp HAPPY in Baked Brown Sugar, and birthday in Night of Navy (both from Celebrate Today set)
- Night of Navy – 5/8 x 5 1/2 two strips and add one to each side of the Very Vanilla panel and add to card front
- Add Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, and Night of Navy Candy Dots to finish off
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
|Set(s):||What’s Your Type, Celebrate Today|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist|
|Other:||Neutrals, Subtles, and Regals Candy Dots|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!