Sometimes simple is just best. You know that I happen to LOVE the CAS style and use it whenever I can. And since it is Day 6 of Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations I just wanted a simple card to share with you all. (Okay…you twisted my arm…I’ll confess…I needed something quick and easy!) I am going to soooo miss these incolors when they go away the end of May. They just have been THE BEST! I also did this for the casology week 140 challenge and SCS Free for All challenge.
Here’s the details (don’t blink…you might miss them)
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp flower in Crisp Cantaloupe, leaves in Pistachio Pudding, greeting Smoky Slate
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
See wasn’t kidding…don’t blink! And speaking of not kidding…
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
So head of to Create with Connie and Mary and find out which designer we are featuring and then head to her blog and leave a comment to be signed up for her blog candy.
|Set(s):||Painted Petals, Crazy about You|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!