It’s Day 5 of Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations and WE START on SUNDAY!! So NOW is a GREAT time to subscribe so can get DAILY card inspiration! Check out Create with Connie and Mary today!
We have such a cool sketch for you this week. What I love about it is how simple it is yet there are so many different things you can do with it. Although…if you check out Connie’s card we were definitely on the SAME wavelength!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded, round bottom left corner
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, round bottom left corner.
- Stamp balloon and string in Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Pacific Point (yep…these are my happy colors!). Stamp HAPPY and birthday (multiple times) using Memento Black.
- Layer piece on Basic Black – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, round bottom left corner.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
So head of to Create with Connie and Mary and find out which designer we are featuring and then head to her blog and leave a comment to be signed up for her blog candy.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point|
|Other:||Project Life Corner Rounder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!