This card is celebrating Day 4 of the Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations Preview Week! We have another FANTASTIC design team member giving away BLOG CANDY? Who is it you ask? Well head over to Create with Connie and Mary and find out! And while you are there, subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations – we go LIVE on Sunday!
Do you have a favorite color comb? This is mine (HINT…showing it tomorrow too!). When I need a ‘happy’ card I tend to want to use these colors: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point. I don’t know what it is about these color but they just say ‘happy’ to me!
Here’s the details –
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pumpkin Pie dotted (Brights pack) – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 – add to left side of card base
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 – cut left side on diagonal. My bottom is 3.
- Stamp doodle from Snuggles and Smooches in Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point. Stamp celebration (Crazy About You) in Memento Black
- Hello You framelit – cut out you in Basic Black, add to panel.
- Basic Black – 5 3/4 x 5/8, add along diagonal and trim to fit.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off the celebrating!
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
So head of to Create with Connie and Mary and find out which designer we are featuring and then head to her blog and leave a comment to be signed up for her blog candy.
|Set(s):||Snuggles and Smooches, Crazy About You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Bright DSP paper pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point|
|Other:||Hello You Thinlits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!