Wow…can you believe it? It’s already the last Thursday in March! Hopefully sprint is really on it’s way now. I know that I am soooo sick of all the the cold, snow and ice (okay…I’ll admit it, winter is NOT my favorite season!)
Well…since it is Thursday it is time for another challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary. We have a unique color challenge for you…Sahara Sand, Soft Sky and Rose Red. I will admit…this one was a CHALLENGE!!! But I do like the card I ended up with.
Here’s the details –
- Sahara Sand – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Something Borrowed dsp – 3 3/8 x 3 3/8, layer onto Whisper White 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 and add to card front.
- Soft Sky and Soft Sky dsp banners – 1 1/4 x 3 1/2. Stamp plain one with greeting using Rose Red. Sponge around edges using Soft Sky. Layer, add to card front, trim edge.
- Bottom flower – Rose Red using Bouquet Die, Rose Red dotted (Painted Blossom dsp) Pansy punch – they layers soooo wonderfully! Add to card front.
- Add large Silver Basic Metal Button to center of flower, tie bow using Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, add to center of button.
- Punch Rose Red mini flowers using Itty Bitty Accents punch. Add to card front. Add Basic Rhinestone to center of each and on card front to finish it off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Soft Sky, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Something Borrowed dsp, Painted Blooms dsp, Subtles dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Rose Red, Soft Sky|
|Other:||Basic Metal Buttons, Bouquet Bigz L Die, Pansy Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine,, Basic Rhinestones|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!