It’s time for another SUO challenge and our theme this time is Fun Folds. Hmmm…what to do what to do? I was a little stumped by this one but then had some fun playing around with multiple folds within the card with cutouts through the top so you can see through all the layers. Yep…that worked for me! I thought you’d like to see how this opens up so here’s some extra photos…
Here’s the second (right side) flap opened.
And finally – here it is with the inside flap opened.
Here’s some details –
- Night of Navy – 4 1/8 x 8 1/2 folded (yes…that is 4 1/8 NOT 4 1/4).
- Calypso Dotted and special confetti dsp 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded then cut the ends using Oval framelit.
- Layer the confetti print to the INSIDE back of the Night of Navy piece
- Layer the Calypso Coral dotted printed to the BACK of the Night of Navy piece.
- Fold Night of Navy piece down then the right flap then the left one.
- Punch out a 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle punch and add it to the left (dotted) flap – positioning it where you want – punch out.
- Use Circle Framelit for side INSIDE the 1 3/4″ Scallop circle and cut out one for a pattern. With the left flap folded down, place the circle cut out piece, then add framelit on top (FLAP OPEN!!!) and run through Big Shot to cut out.
- Now decorate however yous want. I did Balloon Bash and just had a lot of fun layer things for how they shown through the openings.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Birthday Bash dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Versamark|
|Other:||1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Framelits, Oval Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Basic Hodgepodge Clips, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!