One of my very favorite things from the new catalog was the Moonlight dsp paper stack. I love the colors and the designs of the paper. When I was looking at the sketch Mary Jo gave us for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge this week, I decided it was time to pull out that paper and use that for my inspiration!
Yes…it’s the butterfly again. I do love these butterflies…they are just sooo pretty and REALLY pretty in Blackberry Bliss.
Here’s the details –
- Sahara Sand – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Dotted print (Moonlight dsp paper stack) – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front.
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 3. Stamp greeting using Sahara Sand, cut into a panel, add to card front.
- Hello Honey grid print (Moonlight dsp paper stack) – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2 add Sahara Sand Scallop Edge (sponge edges with Sahara Sand) added to right side, Blackberry bliss – 3/4 x 5 1/2 added to the left side.
- Cut medium butterfly out of Blackberry Bliss, add to card front.
- Tie Whisper White Baker’s Twine into smallest silver Basic Metal Button and add to butterfly using dimensionals.
Okay…I took a little ‘artistic license’ with this one too! I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Simply Wonderful (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight dsp Paper Stack|
|Other:||Scallop Edge Punch, Butterfly Framelits, Silver Basic Metal Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!