I noticed that the CAS challenge on SCS was to use ‘bulb’ flowers on your card. Well…I was looking through my Painted Petals set and noticed this sweet little ‘tulip’ image and thought how cute they would look sticking out of a pocket! Super sweet and simple!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2. Stamp stem image twice (second stamped off) using Pistachio Pudding. Stamp tulips twice (second stamped off) using Crisp Cantaloupe.
- Punch ‘pocket’ using the hexagon punch from the In-color DSP paper stack. Add using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Pistachio Pudding.
- Add layer to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie bow from Whisper White Baker’s Twine. Add to pocket.
- Add Basic Rhinestone to finish off.
I just love CAS cards!!!
|Set(s):||Painted Petals, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, In-color DSP Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding|
|Other:||Hexagon Punch, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!