Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! As a reminder for the month of March, we are focusing on Sale-a-bration and the great products offered. This week each team member is using the ‘sale-a-bration’ set –
Best. Day. Ever.
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from my friend and partner Connie Babbert and her Inkspired Treasures blog. Her card is always delightful!
Oh what a GREAT set this is! Sooooo many different things you can do it and I decided to focus on the fun little flowers. I also wanted to use the great in-colors that will soon be retiring!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded. Run the front through the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/4. Stamp the greeting using Baked Brown Sugar.
- Using Banner Punch – punch out Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Coastal Cabana. Add behind the panel and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp flowers in Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana. Do the same stamp in Pistachio Pudding, cut everything out, layer and add to card front. The Coastal Cabana one is added using a dimensional.
- Add Basic Rhinestone to center of each flower to finish off.
|Set(s):||Best. Day. Ever.|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana|
|Ink:||Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar|
|Other:||Banner Punch, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Melissa Davis Rubberfunatics Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!