Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! As a reminder for the month of March, we are focusing on Sale-a-bration as we wind our are great products this each. This week each team member is ‘sale-a-bration’ –
You Bright My Day
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from my friend and partner Connie Babbert and her Inkspired Treasures blog. As always her card is just delightful!
This past week I had to travel to Boston (yes… BOSTON the city of SNOW!) to present at a conference. The trip was wonderful but between the time change (I HATE THIS ONE!) and traveling…I’ve just been sort of tired so I figured I needed some SUNSHINE!
Here’s the details –
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, use the ‘sunshine’ stencil from the Hooray It’s Your Day Project Kit and sponge using Crushed Curry
- Stamp You Brighten My Day using StazOn Jet Black ink.
- Layer onto Basic Black 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp light bulb using StazOn Jet Black and color with Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate markers. Punch out using 1 1/4″ Circle punch, layer on 1 3/8 Silver Glimmer and then add to 1 3/4 Basic Black Scallop Circle using dimensionals. Add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a slew of Basic Rhinestones – why not!
- Add Crystal Effect over the light bulb to make it ‘glassy’ looking.
|Set(s):||You Brighten My Dy|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Hooray It’s Your Day Project Kit, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, Crystal Effect, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Melissa Davis Rubberfunatics Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!