I really like this set but it was one of those that got ‘pushed aside’ when I got new stuff! When I was trying to figure out a good set to use with these colors, I saw the leaves and decided it would be perfect! And I have to say…I do like the way it turned out!
Here’s the details:
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded
- Something Borrowed dsp – 1 3/4 x 5 1/2, Punch 5 section Scallop Edge out of Basic Black, add behind and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4 – stamp ‘sun’ in Sahara Sand, row of dots in Memento Black and greeting in Wild Wasabi. Layer onto Basic Black 3 1/8 x 4 3/8. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp leaves twice on Whisper White using Wild Wasabi – one ‘full strength’ and one stamped off once. Add to card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Something Borrowed dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Wild Wasabi. Sahara Sand|
|Other:||Scallop Edge Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!