I decided instead of going with a springy ‘pastel’ look I would go with just yellow and black which is perfect I think for those little peeps! Aren’t they just the CUTEST? I think they are just ADORABLE!!! And of course they look best when they are cut out! You know me!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Black/White Chevron print (Stacked with Love dsp paper pack) – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, layer onto Crushed Curry 3 3/4 x 5 and layer onto card front.
- Whisper White – 4 1/4, left side 1 1/4, right side 2 1/8 – cut along the top on a diagonal.
- Stamp greeting in Basic Black and Crushed Curry. Stamp chicks feet and ‘extras’ using Basic Black. Stamp chicks using Crushed Curry, cut out, color eyes with using Basic Black.- add using dimensionals.
- Add strips of the Crushed Curry print from the Birthday Bash dsp along top and bottom of panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie white bakers twine into Best Year Ever SAB Crushed Curry buttons and add using glue dots.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||For Peeps Sake|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry, , Stacked with Love dsp Paper Stack, Birthday Bashed dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Best Year Ever dsp Accessory Pack, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!