One of things that I bought in my first order was the Artisan Embellishment Kit. Now this is not my ‘usual’ things that I use when making cards but I thought it would be some fun things to work with. I’ve only used it on a couple things…but they are fun!
Here’s the details –
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 4 x 3 1/4, run through the Spring Flower embossing folder and add to card front.
- Stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss on card front.
- Cut end off doily from the kit and add to card front.
- Dotted print from Painted Blooms dsp – 4 x 1 1/8. Weave the Blackberry velvet ribbon (from the kit) through the Rose Red lace (in the kit), wrap around the dsp and add to card front.
- Stamp the lace butterfly using Blackberry Bliss on Whisper White, cut out using butterfly framelit and add to the card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
See wasn’t this sketch perfect for using with the kit? I thought so…I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Painted Blooms dsp|
|Other:||Artisan Embellishment Kit, Butterfly Framelites, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!