Welcome to the NEW Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! We can all tell that you enjoyed our Saturday Blog Hops that are part of our collections so we decided to make a couple of changes and our amazing design team will ‘hopping’ EVERY Saturday! For the month of March, we are focusing on Sale-a-bration as we wind our are great products this each. This week each team member is ‘sale-a-bration’ –
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from my friend and partner Connie Babbert and her Inkspired Treasures blog. Her card is just delightful!
Don’t you just LOVE this set? I know that I do and so does all our design team members. A couple weeks ago we had a color challenge of Hello Honey, Sahara Sand and Basic Black. I just LOVED this color combo and when I was trying to figure out what colors to use for my card today, I decided to go with this combo.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through large dotted folder. Wrap piece of Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon. Wrap two pieces of Basic Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon. Add Sahara Sand 3/16″ x 4 1/4 strips. Add panel to card front.
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4. Stamp Blossom in Hello Honey, Hello Honey stamped off once, So Saffron stamped off once. Add stem to block curling top in opposite direction. Stamp detail in Sahara Sand full strength and solid image stamped off once. Stamp greeting using Memento Black.
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/2, add stamped panel using dimensionals. Add to care front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
|Set(s):||Lotus Blossom, Sheltering Tree|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sahara Sand|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Hello Honey, So Saffron, Sahara Sand|
|Other:||Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Large Dotted Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Melissa Davis Rubberfunatics Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!