Last month at a workshop I decided use The Sheltering Tree set. It’s been so cold and all around ‘yucky’ here in Ohio and decided we needed a little ‘pick me up’ so I decided pick leaves on my tree would be perfect and everyone really enjoyed this.
The Free For All Challenge on SCS today is to use trees so I thought today would be a good day to share that. Well…that and it is 3 degrees outside! I am soooo over winter. And what am I doing tomorrow (Saturday)? Flying out to Boston for a couple days! I need a happy pink tree!
Here’s the details –
- Sahara Sand – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Something Borrowed – 4 1/4 x 1 1/2 and add to card front
- Whisper White – 5 x 4 1/4. The top side is 5 the bottom is 4 1/4. Cut left edge on a diagonal.
- Stamp set in Sahara Sand, leaves in Rose Coral Chalk ink and swish in Pink Pirouette. Stamp greeting using Basic Black.
- Add Pink Pirouette strip behind Whisper White, trim to fit and add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Pink Pirouette banner – 7/8 x 1 1/4, Something Borrowed print banner – 3/4 x 1. Add to card front.
- Tie Whisper White Cotton Twine bow and add to banners.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Something Borrowed dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Rose Coral Chalk|
|Other:||Neutral Buttons, White Cotton Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!