This week we have a fun sketch challenge for it. It’s a fun sketch and you can use any shape (where I have the three circles) but I decided to stick with the circles and make a happy Spring card!
Here’ the details –
- Hello Honey – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Striped print (Painted Blossoms dsp) – 3 7/8 x 3 7/8, layer onto Wild Wasabi 4 x 4, add piece of Wild Wasabi Seam Binding on a diagonal and to card front.
- Cut 1 3/4 circle from Hello Honey, run through Spring Flowers Embossing Folder and add to card front.
- Cut 2″ circle from Wild Wasabi, run through Decorative Dots and dd to card front.
- Stamp image on Whisper White using Memento Black, color using Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities, punch out using 2 1/2″ circle punch and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black on Pistachio Pudding 1/2 x 2, cut into a banner and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||Love is Kindness, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Hello Honey, Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding, Painted Blooms dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Wild Wasabi Seam Binding, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!