Okay…I have a VERY quick card for you! I’m taking a break from cleaning (always a good thing…both the cleaning and the break) and decided to play along with TWO challenges on SCS. The CAS challenge is to use a bird and the CC challenge is the colors of Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Coastal Cabana. Well you put those two challenges together and what can I say…this is what you get! LOL!!! A happy little card!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run top 2/3 through the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
- Add to pieces of the Coastal Cabana SAB ribbon and add panel to the card front using dimensionals
- Stamp bird using Memento Black, color with Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana Blendabilities. Cut out (because you KNOW how I LOVE to do that and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Real Red on Whisper White, punch out with 1″ Circle. Layer on 1 1/4″ Daffodil Delight Scallop Circle and add using dimensionals.
Yep…quick and easy card and now it’s time to get back to cleaning!
|Set(s):||A Happy Things (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana|
|Other:||Spring Flowers embossing folder, Coastal Cabana 1/4″ Polyester Ribbon (SAB), 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!