Oh what a fun color challenge we have for you over on Create with Connie and Mary – Blushing Bride, Rose Red, and Blackberry Bliss. The colors were inspired by the Artisan Embellishment Kit so I decided use it as the inspiration for my card this time.
This is not really a ‘style’ that I am comfortable with this more ‘frilly’ style but I do like the fun inspiration from the kit and think they really work nicely on my card.
Here’s the details –
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 3 3/4 x 5, sponge the edges using Blushing Bride
- Add lasercut rose panel to panel, wrap piece of Blackberry Bliss Velvet ribbon around panel and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut medium butterfly out of Blackberry Bliss and add to card front. Stamp butterfly using Rose Red on Whisper White, cut out using butterfly framelit. Add Blushing Bride rose from Artisan Kit to the center of the butterfly.
- Stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss on Rose Red 2 1/2 x 1, cut into banner and add using dimensionals.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Blackberry Bliss|
|Ink:||Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride|
|Other:||Butterfly Framelits, Artisan Embellishment Kit, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!