Boy…do we have an interesting challenge for you for the SUO challenge this time. What is it, you ask? Well, it’s to make a card for a teen. Hmmm…now that one is a bit perplexing since I honestly don’t know a single teen right now…well unless you count some of my students!
Anyway I sort of thought this might work for a girl teen…it’s pink and it happy! I think those two things would make it work…don’t you?
Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Irresistibly Yours SAB dsp – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, use the diagonal stripe piece. Stamp the medium Gorgeous Grunge using Melon Mambo ink and then CAREFULLY wipe off the access ink! You do have to be really careful with this.
- Layer onto Basic Black – 3 3/4 x 4 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out hello using Basic Black and add to card front.
- Make ‘enamel’ dots using Crystal Effect, silicon pad and a black sharpie (one dry). Add to card front using glue.
- Melon Mambo – 5/8 x 1 3/8. Stamp you using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Gorgeous Grunge, Crazy about You|
|Paper:||Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Irresistibly Yours|
|Ink:||Melon Mambo, Memento Black|
|Other:||Crystal Effects, Black Sharpie, Hello You Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!