I just haven’t played with this set – Sheltering Tree – nearly enough so when I saw the sketch for this week I decided it would be just perfect.
The photopolymer stamps really make it easy to take a long greeting and making it into two lines. LOVE IT!
Here’s the details –
- Pistachio Pudding – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Garden Green Grid Print (Flowerpot dsp) – 1 3/4 x 5, add to card front.
- Sahara Stripe dsp (Sweet Dreams dsp – 4 x 1 1/8, add Basic Black Scallop edge behind it then add to card front.
- Whisper White – 2 x 4 1/4, punch top with Ornate Tag Topper. Stamp tree trunk using Sahara Sand. Stamp leaves with Wild Wasabi, stamp ‘ground’ using Pistachio Pudding, stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Staple piece of Basic Black Chevron Ribbon to top of tag and add tag to card front using dimensionals
What a fun sketch this week…I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Basic Black, Flowerpot dsp, Sweet Dreams dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasibi, Pistachio Pudding|
|Other:||Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!