So I have a wonderfully happy card for you today (and tomorrow…it’s Tour de Freaks time!) I decided to use this fun print as my inspiration for the card. It is such a cool sketch this week. My card is a little ‘thinner’ so my butterfly can hang over the edge and still fit in a regular sized envelope!
Here’s the details –
- Soft Sky – 3 3/4 x 11 folded
- Tulip print (Painted Blooms dsp) – 3 3/4 x 4 3/4. The right side is 3 3/4. Cut on the diagonal and add to card front.
- Add piece of Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon to the card.
- Stamp greeting using Momento Black
- Cut medium butterfly from Rose Red cardstock and add to card front – hanging over the left side edge some.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to the body of the butterfly and some on the dsp.
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Soft Sky, Rose Red, Painted Blooms dsp|
|Other:||Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!