I have been wanting to play with my new set Sheltering Tree for some time now and the sketch for Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge is really just PERFECT!!! What a great simple sketch if you have a large image you want to use.
I also needed a sympathy card for a friend and when I was thinking about doing this card, I wanted to make it so I could send it to my friend who recently lost her sister.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Stamp tree trunk using Sahara Sand, add large leaves image using Wild Wasabi. I used the little ‘snowflake’ looking image to add additional ‘leaves’ in Garden Green and Mossy Meadow. Stamp greeting using Memento Black. So the swish in Pistachio Pudding on the bottom
- Gold Soiree dsp (green dotted print) – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4. Add to the bottom
- Gold Soriee dsp (gold/white diagonal) – 1/8 x 4 1/4. Add to the top of the green print.
- Green dotted print – 1 x 1 3/4, cut into a banner and add. Gold Diagonal print – 3/4 x 1 1/4, cut into a banner and add.
- Gold Basic Metal Button – add Whisper White Baker’s Twine, add to card to finish off.
Such a GREAT sketch…I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gold Soiree Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasibi, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, Pistachio Pudding|
|Other:||Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!