WOW…I can’t believe it! We have come to the end of Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collections 2015! But just because it is the end does not mean you can’t subscribe! Subscribe now and you get all of the ideas with no wait!
Oh…and before I forget…HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY everyone!
Okay…back to our hop! If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from my friend and partner Connie Babbert and her Inkspired Treasures blog. I just always LOVE her projects! And speaking of projects…here’s mine…
For my final project I used the Butterly Framelits and the Butterfly Basics set. I love butterflies (shhhh….don’t tell though…I love dragonflies – bet you couldn’t tell – even more!) and just love using these two Occasions Mini products fro my project. The other thing I did with my project for Week 4 was use a monochromatic look and I decided to use a monochromatic look (although totally different colors) for my card today.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through the Spring Flowers embossing folder.
- Add two piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon then add panel to card front.
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
- Irresistibly Yours dsp (leaf print) – 1 3/8 x 4 1/2. Sponge using Daffodil Delight – darker at the bottom, lighter at the top. Add to Whisper White Panel. Stamp greeting using Sahara Sand
- Daffodil Delight – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8. Add panel then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – cut out medium butterfly framelit. Use negative to cut out solid Vellum butterfly. Sponge some Daffodil Delight ink to the center back of the Vellum Butterfly. Add behind whisper White butterfly and add to card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off!
Although we have come to the end of Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 – and it’s still a GREAT time to subscribe! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Irresistibly Yours (SAB) dsp, Vellum Cardstock|
|Ink:||Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand|
|Other:||Spring Flowers embossing folder, Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon, Butterfly Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Melissa Davis Rubberfunatics Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!