I have to admit…I LOVE my card. I actually used this for a mnt at two stamping meetings in January and it was a hit there too! I think this would make such a great card for pretty much ANY occasion and it gave everyone the opportunity to use the new Lotus Blossom SAB set! I do recommend practicing with it a little before working on your piece!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through Spring Flowers
- Sweet Dreams dsp – 1 1/4 x 3 5/8, add to bottom of panel
- Hello Honey 5/8 Quilted Cotton Ribbon – Wrap around panel.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White 2 x 4, punch top using Ornate Tag topper.
- Stamp flower: Step 1 Hello Honey, Step 2 Hello Honey stamped off, Step 3 So Saffron stamped off. Stamp Stem: Step 1 Sahara Sand, Step 2 Sahara Sand stamped off. Stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Basic Black Chevron Ribbon – fold piece and staple to top of tag. Add tag using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
We just about done with Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 – but it’s still a GREAT time to subscribe! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Lotus Blossom (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sweet Dreams dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Hello Honey, So Saffron, Sahara Sand|
|Other:||Spring Flowers Embossing Flowers, Hello Honey 5/8″ Quilted Cotton Ribbon, Ornate Tag Topper, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!