I just love this balloon set…it’s just so much fun and REALLY happy! When I saw the sketch the first thing I thought about was this fun balloon and turned the strips into banners. when I did that things started working for me!
Here’s the details –
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Confetti Specialty paper (Birthday Bash dsp) – 1 x 4 1/4 add to card top.
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4 x 4 3/4. Run through Lucky Starts Embossing Folder add to card front using dimensionals
- Banners – Gold Foil 1 x 4; Calypso Coral dotted 1 x 1 1/4, Bermuda Bay striped 1 x 1/2. Add all to card front.
- Stamp balloon using Bermuda Bay, stamp birthday using Night out Navy. Cut out balloon. Add Gold Sequin Trim behind balloon and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut out gold foil bow using framelits, add to balloon
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
I know…interesting sketch…that’s why they call it a challenge! I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 just started its fourth and fina week and it’s a GREAT time to subscribe! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Birthday Bash dsp, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Balloon Framelits, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Gold Sequin, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!