I’m really liking this lemon stamp…it’s soooo much fun to cut out…yep…I do LOVE to cut things out! That makes me HAPPY!!
Here’s the details –
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5.
- Best Year Ever SAB dsp – 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to top of Whisper White Panel
- Wild Wasabi dotted dsp (Subtles Paper Stack) – 2 x 2 3/4 – cut into banner and add to panel
- So Saffon – 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to panel
- Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon – wrap around panel then add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp lemon image using Memento Black on Whisper White. Color using Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities. Cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Crush Curry (SAB) button using Glue dots. Tie bow in Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon. Add to button using Glue Dot.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
We just about finished up week 3 of Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 – and it’s still a GREAT time to subscribe! We have had some AMAZING card sets this week. Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||A Happy Thing, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Best Year Ever SAB dsp, Subtles dsp paper stack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Best Year Ever SAB Accessory Pack. Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!