Happy Monday Everyone! WOW…FEBRUARY!!! The BEST thing about February…getting closer to SPRING!!! Hoping that weather isn’t too bad this month although sometimes it can really be a bit challenging! And cold…REALLY cold!!! and I HATE cold!
But Mary Jo has a FABULOUS sketch for us and I did a little twist (literally) on my card. Between the balloon framelits and the FUN Birthday Bash dsp…there is just sooo much you can do!
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Balloon Bash dsp – 4 1/4 x 1, add to card base
- Whisper White – 2 7/8 x 4 1/8. Add strip of confetti multicolor paper 2 7/8 x 1 1/4. Layer onto Night of Navy 3 x 4 1/4.
- Calypso Coral – cut out balloon using framelit, run through Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and add using dimensionals. Draw balloon string using Basic Black marker.
- Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon – wrap around panel then add to card front on an angle using dimensionals.
- Stamp celebrate banner (Balloon Bash) using Bermuda Bay and add using dimensionals to finish off.
See my little ‘twist’ on the sketch? It’s a GREAT sketch…hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 just started its third week and it’s a GREAT time to subscribe! This week it’s all about CARDS! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Calpyso Coral, Birthday Bash Specialty dsp|
|Other:||Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Balloon Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!