I just LOVE this little bumblebee…WAAAAAY too cute! I wanted to do a simple card using this stamp for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge – a color challenge: Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey.
Here’s the details –
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4.
- Use the dotted stripe in the Mini Treat Bag Framelit set and cut out two rows of dots.
- Add Sahara Sand and Basic Grey strip behind the dots
- Stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp bumble bee using StazOn Jet Black on Whisper White, color with Lost Lagoon marker and cut out.
- Stamp face separately using Memento Black on Whisper white, color with Skin Tone Blendabilities, cut out and add to bumblebee.
- Add bumble to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Dazzling Details to the wings.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||Baby Bumblebee, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Memento Black, Lost Lagoon, Blendabilities: Skin Tones, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Mini Treat Bags Thinlits, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!