Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 Week 1 Blog Hop! Sunday through Friday our fabulous design team shares amazing designs with our subscribers but on Saturday we make a project to share with everyone on our design team hop! We each use the set that we used for our project that week. If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from my friend and partner Connie Babbert Inkspired Treasures. She always has such GREAT projects!
Well my project for the week used the Big Day from the SAB catalog so I used this set for my card today. I’ve seen cars with a similar look but I’ve changed up some of the papers and colors. I do love the look though and I LOVE the fun ‘pom pom’ trim. How fun is that?
I just LOVE this fun print form the Birthday Bash dsp and I love the look of it with the banner.
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Night of Navy – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8, run through Large Polka Dot Folder and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Birthday Bash dsp – cut out largest frame. Add Calypso Coral Pom Pom using a Basic clip and add to card front.
- Crushed Curry – cut out 3rd from largest banner and add using dimensionals
- Stamp image using StazOn Jet Black, color with Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry markers. Add strip of Night of Navy along the top and add using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
And since we are celebrating the first week of Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 -it’s a GREAT time to subscribe! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Birthday Bash dsp|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Banners Framelits, Calypso Coral Pom Pom Trim, Basic Hodgepodge Clips, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Melissa Davis Rubberfunatics Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!