Well it’s Week 1 for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collections 2015 and this week it’s all about Sale-a-bration! We are off to a great start with FABULOUS ideas for using all the cool SAB stuff. What an excellent collection for this year!
The Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is a fun sketch challenge. I decided to go with a simple monochromatic look for my card this week.
Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Coastal Cabana – 4 x 5 1/4
- Coastal Cabana striped print (Best Year SAB dsp) – 1/2 x 4, add to panel. Add Silver 1/8″ Ribbon. Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 2 x 3 1/2. stamp dots (multiple times with 1 inking) in Pool Party. Stamp greeting using Versamark and Silver Emboss.
- Silver Foil – 2 1/8 x 3 5/8 (cut out square in back), layer panel on it and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie Whisper White Baker’s Twine in the Best Year Coastal Cabana buttons and add to card front to finish off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
And speaking of don’t forget…don’t forget Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 just started! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Best. Day, Ever.|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Best Year (SAB) dsp, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Versamark|
|Other:||Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, Best Year (SAB) Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!