Oh no…Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 is ALMOST OVER!!! That means that the Early Bird Special is ALMOST OVER TOO!!! Don’t wait…subscribe today so you don’t miss it.
I have truly been LOVIN’ my new butterfly thinlits and I needed to make a REALLY quick card for today. School has been really busy!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Dreams dsp – 1 1/2 x 3 1/4 add to bottom of card
- Smokey Slate Chevron ribbon – 3 1/4 ad to card base
- Stamp greeting using Basic Grey
- Cut medium Butterfly out of Whisper White.
- Use the ‘negative’ piece as a stencil and cut out solid Crisp Cantaloupe butterfly. Add behind Whisper White Butterly.
- Add butter to card using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off!
We just love introducing the fantastic women who are part of the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 design team! And we LOVE Preview Week because it gives you a chance to see what we are all about.
The session run from January 18th through February 14th. During Preview Week we are offering our Early Bird Special…subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 for ONLY $24.95!
What do you get for that?
- Features Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Products
- 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project and card set ideas
- Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
- Only available to subscribers – you will not find these projects posted on the Internet!
- Our Spring 2015 website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
So…Where to I find out who is the design team member and is offering BLOG CANDY? Well…head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check it out. And while you are there subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 so you don’t miss out.
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Dreams dsp|
|Other:||Butterfly Framelits, Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!