Are you enjoying Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection? Since I used B.Y.O.P. for my Preview Project on Monday, I thought I’d use it on my card for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.
Aren’t these colors fun: Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay? The Birthday Bash dsp paper is just so happy. I couldn’t wait to use it for the challenge this week!
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Punch out 1 3/8 circles in the Bermuda Bay striped, Calypso Coral dotted and Crushed Curry print. Add to the Whisper White panel, trim off overhang parts. Add to Bermuda Bay panel – 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front.
- Whisper White – 3 x 1. Stamp greeting using Bermuda Bay, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals
- Stamp so using Crushed Curry, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Tie Whisper White Baker’s Twine bow in SAB Calypso Coral button. Add Bermuda Bay sequin Trim behind the button add the button using dimensionals.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Birthday Bash Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||1 3/8 circle punch, Best Day Ever (SAB) Buttons, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!