I just LOVE the SAB dsp…it is just so soft and pretty and the prints are just delightful! I just HAD to use this fun print today!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded.
- Sahara Sand – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2. Use Large Scallop Edgelit along the the bottom.
- Flower print (Best Day Ever SAB dsp) – 5 1/4 x 3, add to Sahara Sand
- Pool Party – 3/8 x 5 1/4, add to panel
- Wrap piece of Calypso Coral Best Day Ever ribbon around panel and add to card front.
- Stamp greeting using Soft Suede on Coastal Cabana – 1 x 2 1/2, punch top using Note Tag Punch. Stamp so using Calypso Coral on Whisper White, cut out and add to tag. Tie knot in piece of the Calypso Coral ribbon, add to tag. Add tag to card front to finish it off.
I love the edge on this sketch but didn’t have anything current to use by the large scallop is nice. I hope you have some time to join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Best Day Ever dsp|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Large Scallop Edgelit, Best Day Ever Calypso Coral Ribbon, Note Tag Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!